Bryton Rider 450E GPS Computer
The Bryton Rider 450 is Bryton's first GPS bike computer with support for ALL available satellite systems, offering faster acquisition and more precise positioning than ever before. Its big screen of 2.3 "allows to visualize 8 data at a glance, to train you more efficiently. The Bryton Rider 450 also supports ANT + and BLE activity sensors for maximum compatibility. It is designed for cycling lovers around the world.
The + product:
- Follow Track with OpenStreetMaps.
- Bigger screen, better visibility.
- Absolute precision.
- Support for ANT + / BLE sensors.
- Customizable data display via the application.
- Supports up to 78 functions.
- 35 hours of battery life.
- Smart notifications.
- Synchronization with the Bryton application.
- Synchronization with Strava / Treino TrainingPeaks.
- Full support for all GPS satellite systems, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan), providing much more reliable satellite coverage in any situation, especially in the presence of buildings / trees or even mountain bikes with a faster start.
- No speed sensor installation required. Light and leave immediately.
- IPX7 sealing level
- Large widescreen easy to read
- 7 customizable data screens with up to 8 data per page
- Barometric altimeter
- Percentage of slope in real time
- Preloaded Bryton test to test your limits and train you systematically.
- Compatible with ANT + heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors and power meters for advanced training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime racing and clear backlighting for night racing.
- View watch statistics, transfer to Bryton APP, or upload to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit Track.
- 1sec mode
- Model: Bryton Rider 450
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 53.7 x 83.9 x 18.2mm
- Weight of the device: 71 g
- Display: 2.3 "mono LCD screen
- Autonomy: 35 Hours
- GPS: very sensitive chip
- waterproof: IPX7
- Wireless Interface: 2.4GHz ANT +, Wireless Bluetooth Smart Technology
- Alerts: Yes
- Historical tour: 130 Tours
- History Journal: 300 Hours
- Heart Rate Zones: 7 Zones
- Operating temperature: -10C ° ~ 50C °
- Outdoor temperature function
- Language: EN / FR / DE / IT / ES / NL / DA / NO / SW / FI / PT / JP / KO / TC / SC
In the box :
- Rider 450 Main Unit.
- USB cable.
- Bike support.
- Quick Start Guide.