Professional Disc Brake Bleeding Kit
The kit includes:
- 2 syringes of professional quality 20 ml.
- 2 complete connections of each diameter M4, M5 and M6.
- Each connection comprises the threaded part and gasket, hose, the anti-reflux closure clip and the adapter to the syringe.
- Lifetime far superior to conventional syringes.
- Kit compatible with mineral oils and DOT brake fluid.
- Packaged in a briefcase.
- 566g weight.
Allows the purge most hydraulic disc brakes.
Never mix mineral oil and brake fluid DOT without destroying the seals of the brakes.
We recommend the use of a kit for the brakes to mineral oil and another set for the brakes to DOT.
We strongly recommend the use of gloves Type NL-78000 for all maintenance work on the brakes, forks and hydraulic shock given the corrosiveness of mineral oils and DOT.