Neatt 50 Lumens USB Rear Light Black
The Neatt 50 Lumens USB Rear Light allows you to signal your position to other road users and simply recharges with a micro-usb cable. Its LED COB, consisting of 16 LED chips, looks more like a lighting panel than several individual lights and offers a luminous flux of 50 lumens. It is an indispensable safety accessory for all your next rides.
- Bicycle rechargeable rear light.
- Luminous flux: 50 lumens.
- 1 pc (16 chips) Rectangular ring COB high brightness red LED.
- 4 lighting mode: Eco Beam (15%) / Normal beam (30%) / Medium beam (50%) / High beam (100%).
- 4 flashing mode: Slow Flash with normal beam / Slow flash with medium beam / Slow flash with high beam / Quick Flash with medium beam.
- Press the button to switch the mode within lighting mode or flashing mode.
- Press the button longer to put off the light.
- Waterproof: IPX4.
- Battery: lithium polymer battery 3.7 V 500 mAh.
- Our used lithium battery with PCM (power circuit module), providing the over-charge detection (OVP) & over-discharge detection (UVP).
- Micro-USB cable included.
- Charging time: 3 hours.
- Battery charge indication.
- Charging and low battery indicator: Breathing-charging ; Steady-finish charging ; Flashing-low battery.